JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

7/26/2014 7:33:39 PM
7

Engrams not giving class specific items!?

Hello I just reached cryptarch rank 11 and I got a legendary engram in the post. I decrypted it and got the [b][i]FATEKILLER GRIPS[/i][/b], which are cool, but the only problem is is that it's for the [i]Warlock[/i] class and I am a hunter! I really hope that this is a bug of some sort because if this was the full game and I had received an item not of my class that was a legendary item, I would feel like that was a complete waste of my time getting to such a high rank! So has anyone else experienced this issue where the Cryptarch will give you items that aren't for your class? Leave a comment down below!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Yes, I've had this same issue. I got a legendary engrams from one of my crucible matches, and I brought it to the cryptarch. Upon decoding, I got an Oblivion Helm. Which is for a Titan class. I too, am a Hunter. I feel as though this defeats the purpose of me looking for legendary engrams, because if I do get one, it could be for any class. It's already difficult enough to get a legendary item out of one of those, and I kinda feel cheated because of it. I'd much rather get a rare item out of it 1700 times, and finally get a legendary item for MY CLASS, than get one sooner for someone else's class. I'm sorry, but that isn't a good rewarding feeling.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon