Bungie.Net Code of Conduct
Stuff That Rocks
- Treating everyone with respect.
- Making online friends.
- Talking about stuff you're interested in.
- Sharing the cool stuff you create.
- Planning time to play with cool people.
- Creating and Joining Private Groups.
- Taking responsibility for your own actions.
Stuff That Sucks
- Personal attacks, harassment, or violations of privacy.
- Disrespect for any reason: race, creed, gender, orientation, or disability.
- Depiction or description of gory violence or explicit sexuality.
- Breaking the law, plotting, or describing illegal activities.
- Spoiling games with hacks, cheats, or unreleased story details.
- Distributing unauthorized, copyrighted, or trademarked material.
- Soliciting, plagiarism, phishing, or impersonating other users.
Bungie reserves the right to moderate this website and everything on it. You are here to contribute to the conversation, not to derail it. Any attempts to interfere with the discussion here will be removed. These guidelines require your best judgment, so please play nice. If you're not sure if the stuff you're about to share is appropriate for Bungie.net, don’t post it. That'll help you stay clear of the Banhammer's blast radius.
Meet the Staff
A group of Bungie employees and community volunteers work together to make sure that our website is a clean, well-lit place where you can express yourself and receive the help you need to have a great experience - either here or in the game.
BUNGIE: An employee who supports Bungie.net or players of Destiny.
MENTOR: A community volunteer moderator who is here to help guide you.
NINJA: A community volunteer moderator who enforces this Code of Conduct.
If you would like to read more about the Ninja's philosophies for when to swing the Banhammer, they have elaborated on what this Code of Conduct means to them in their private group.