JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

4/22/2014 6:55:00 PM
13

Whatever happened to OXM demo discs?

I know this is pretty random, as demo discs haven't been a piece of OXM, for quite some time now. I'm just curious to know, if anyone know's why they stopped doing demo discs in OXM? If a game doesn't sound that interesting to me, I'm not going to waste my time DL'n the demo. With OXM demo discs, I used to try out all kinds of demo's. I've purchased many games that I wouldn't normally purchase, because of OXM demo's. I also liked the gamer pics and such that started coming with the 360 demo discs. I'd start buying OXM again, if it still came with the disc.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon