JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
1/24/2013 11:48:24 PM
13

What do you say to somebody like me who carries...?

And by "carries" i mean conceal carry a pistol LEGALLY... I know what gun control is a touchy subject to us and the people here who do not live in the US. However, I am curious to know. I am highly trained on how and when to use this weapon. It is a last resort defense in the event that harm should come to me or my family when they are with me in public. I know how to control it, I know how to place my shots, and I know how to be SAFE with it when I am carrying it on me and around others. I have it hidden and I went through the class and training in order to achieve the licence and to be efficient with it when needed. There is a BIIIIG BIG difference between me and the idiotic tards that give us gun owners a bad name. So what do you say to somebody like me who carries a weapon legally? Do I not deserve that protection for myself and for my family? Cops can be there, but in a lot of cases they are too late to stop the situation before it starts. It usually long over when they finally arrive.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon