JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#YOLO

1/19/2013 7:46:57 AM
4

Yellow dry skin on belly?

Gross. I just realized that a couple inches above my belly button there's yellow, dryish skin. I tried to scrub it off with a wet tissue but that really didn't do anything. I do a decent job of washing there. I don't specifically scrub it hard like I would with say my armpits because that's where water falls. Upon further inspection, the inside of my belly button is a little yellow too. What the fark?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon