Upon opening Destiny 2 with Dolby Atmos enabled, the game sound will pop and distort during the opening loading screens. If I press the guide button, the sound will stop working all together, even after closing Destiny 2. This forces me to change the audio output or restart the Xbox console.
If I try to play the game without pressing the guide button, the popping and distortion will still occurs throughout gameplay.
I've looked around online and found similar reports from a few months ago, to several years ago. And I was wondering if anyone had found a better solution or if Bungie were aware and would ever consider a fix.
It is a shame to have to use Dolby Digital or just stereo.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.