JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by regmod: 10/4/2026 9:14:34 AM
1

I purchased Destiny 2: The Final Shape, but the DLC isn't working

I purchased Destiny 2: The Final Shape + Annual Pass and they are on my Steam account, but the new DLCs don't work when I launch the game.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by viiTactiiCZz: 10/4/2026 9:59:35 AM
    The Final Shape doesn't have a Eververse Expansions entry for whatever reason now, you are showing as having it unlocked alongside the 2 dungeons (Vespers Host and Sundered Doctrine) in the API though. Can you show what error you get while trying to do Pale Heart content?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon