Not interested in over saturated clans that do not speak. Any copy/paste messages will be ignored.
Day 1 Guardian with around 6k hours (I think)
I ran a clan for years but split due to the state of the game. It was built on bringing people in that needed help that eventually became team leaders, experienced players and close friends. I still stand by that way of playing. I do not stand for toxicity or belittling due to someone’s play style or level of experience.
Up for anything. Shoot me a DM about clan info, questions and if anyone reading this just wants/needs help.
English
#Clans
-
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE We are a relatively smaller clan/family with helpful, patient and supportive members and welcome players of all experience levels! We are very laid back and try to keep a fun environment for everyone! We have a discord server. We main PVE content but eventually we want to get both PVP and PVE members to become a more well-rounded clan! Our goal is to maintain a family-like vibe and have all members connected on a personal level. In our family, NO ONE is a NUMBER. No one is treated differently regardless of skill, level, experience, or whatever else. Overall, have fun! We do weekly/weekend raids and dungeons Discord Server: https://discord.gg/JmfTY36n Clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5087860
-
Check us out (Central timezone) S.H.C. United recruitment post link: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/265346008/0/0 We are central time
-
Are you still looking? I’m also a D1 player and recently returned to the game. I’m quickly catching up but we’re building up a team for endgame and whatever’s to come. Would love to team up for a while!