JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/2/2026 1:48:32 PM
1

Silver not showing up after purchase/Epic

The second week of September and yesterday I was trying to purchase silver like I normally do through the in-game store and it keeps taking my money but there's no silver that is getting added. Normally the epic window pops up and I can use whatever epic rewards I have or I can click my debit card or if I already have funds added to the wallet and then as soon as I exit the silver is added. It shows in my transaction history on epic and it's giving me the epic rewards and debiting my account but it doesn't show up on Bungie side. I screenshot everything sent it to Bungie and the only thing they said is that it appears that the silver wasn't added lol I contacted epic and they said since it shows up in my transaction history on their end that it's a bungee issue I have no idea what to do. I've literally signed out of anything reinstalled the game cleared every cache that's possibly related but I'm out a good chunk of change and nobody is helping they don't have any phone numbers epic has a stupid AI thing that goes nowhere.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to hear of this frustrating situation! That said, as you were informed in your support ticket, we have no record of these transactions in our system and therefore cannot assist you with these purchases. In light of that, we can only recommend contacting Epic support once more for assistance and any potential refunds.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon