Destiny 1 (i confirmed that at least on the xbox 360, it) supported 4:3 aspect ratio displays (I use one of the higher end CRT monitors from the mid-2000s because I am a nerd). I know this is a relatively niche ask/issue, but I’m willing to bet that it wouldn’t be difficult to add support for this back into Destiny 2. It would both make my game playing experience more immersive, and it would make the game visually look so much more clear (and beautiful) on my display (cause as it is now, I play it in 16:10 aspect ratio [the tallest currently supported aspect ratio] and there are still relatively large black bars at the top and bottom of my 4:3 display). Another thing that makes it frustrating to me is that the first loading screen after starting the game from the title screen actually DOES display in 4:3 on my screen, making it all the more clear to me that it is possible to make this happen. If this game supports any ultrawide displays at all, I think it’s only fair that 4:3 gameplay is also supported.
[spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate.
Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
-
You gotta upgrade my friend. It's time.
-
1 ReplyNever seen anybody ask for this before, but why not? My buddy is an arcade technician, and has a ton of old school CRTs. We sometimes play bubble bobble on them. I hate moving those things; the big ones anyways lol