JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Nheeit: 10/1/2026 11:06:14 AM
0

Crucible Feedback: Lack of Clash mode and repetitive map rotation

Hi Bungie team,  I am writing to share some feedback and my growing frustration regarding the current state of matchmaking in the Crucible. First, I find it really disappointing that there isn't a dedicated, permanent playlist for the Clash mode. It is a classic and fundamental mode for players who just want to focus on gunplay and combat without worrying about capturing zones or managing objectives. Second, regarding the Control mode, the lack of a map voting or map selection system is making the experience extremely frustrating. The absence of this system leads to a non-existent map rotation: just yesterday, I played on the exact same map 7 times in a row. Playing repeatedly in the same environment completely kills the variety and fun. I sincerely hope you can consider this feedback for the future by implementing a map selection/skip system and bringing back Clash permanently. Thank you for your time, A passionate player

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon