JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
10/1/2026 9:49:13 AM
3
1
FrsBenitez
FrsBenitez

Mildly Active old

Old player returning

I’m a old player returning to destiny looking for chill clan I’m not super active I want no requirements and no commitments I just wanna play the game with some dope people I do eventually wanna do raids and end game stuff but as of right now I’m just starting up again
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by XxMafiaQueenxX: 10/1/2026 10:56:42 PM
    WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE We are a relatively smaller clan/family with helpful, patient and supportive members and welcome players of all experience levels! We are very laid back and try to keep a fun environment for everyone! We have a discord server. We main PVE content but eventually we want to get both PVP and PVE members to become a more well-rounded clan! Our goal is to maintain a family-like vibe and have all members connected on a personal level. In our family, NO ONE is a NUMBER. No one is treated differently regardless of skill, level, experience, or whatever else. Overall, have fun! We do weekly/weekend raids and dungeons Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5Pnes8D Clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5087860

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • 1
      [MATRIX] is back! https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/3140897 Join on link

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • 1
      INFINITE VOID
      INFINITE VOID

      Looking for clan mates - old

      Invite to join echos from the void Hey mate saw your post I've created a new clan for this exact scenario I'll drop a link to my new clan with what it's all about PvE-focused, PvP welcome. We're here to play Destiny, help each other and have a good time without turning the game into a second job. Real life comes first, so we're looking for active members without demanding constant activity. Echoes of the Void is a respectful, inclusive and neurodivergent-friendly community. No bullying, harassment or toxic behaviour. Everyone deserves a place to play, learn and enjoy the game at their own pace. Work together. Respect each other. Have fun. Whether you're a veteran Guardian or still figuring out which end of the Gjallarhorn is dangerous, there's a place here. Only together can we beat the odds.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon