JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/1/2026 9:39:51 AM
2

Cross save lists my PSN and Steam accounts as having no associated characters

With the recent news regarding Destiny 2 I was thinking about getting back in to D2 but when I go to the Bungie cross save tool/site and link my PSN and Steam accounts both list my accounts as having no associated characters. I'm certain I played on PSN and Steam. The PSN name has been updated since I last played D2, the name at the time was UldenThorson.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by viiTactiiCZz: 10/1/2026 10:52:00 AM
    In addition to what EckyThump said, on Steam and PSN check your unlocked trophies/achievements. If either platforms have one (or more) unlocked for Destiny 2 then there is a solid chance you had a third account linked (for example Stadia) but subsequently between August 21st 2019 and March 25th 2025 you deactivated it and unlinked the account, there should be a date visible for them showing the day you unlocked it. With Stadia specifically, if it was involved and the active profile for cross-save any deactivation of cross-save after January 18th 2023 would make the progression permanently inaccessible and hidden due to the platform shutdown.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, from what I can see you only played the original Destiny, not Destiny 2. It is not possible to delete all your Destiny 2 characters so there would be some evidence of that.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon