JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/1/2026 5:45:36 AM
1

Visual glitch on pc

I have a visual bug that is affecting much of the text and other items in the game. It look obscured and it's constantly glitching and moving even when I am not pressing anything. Problem goes away if I set resolution to something way smaller than my screen, but obviously I can't play in a tiny window on my screen.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thank you for reaching out. To help us investigate any underlying issues that may be occurring, can you provide us with a short video showing this happening in game? You can upload it to one of the media-sharing websites listed below: - [url=http://www.youtube.com]YouTube[/url] - [url=http://www.x.com]X/Twitter[/url] - [url=http://www.imgur.com]IMGUR[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon