JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/1/2026 1:53:45 AM
1

Unvaulting and Linux

Hi Bungie, fellow Guardians. OG Guardian Launch to Forsaken. I was happy to see the unvaulting and really wanted to reach out. I would pay top dollar to play Destiny on my Steamdeck. I know it’s because of anti cheat but there has to be something we can do! I don’t want to have to stream from computer, I would love to just turn on and dive in. Thank you for the read and thank you Guardians for keeping up the good fight!
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • It is not because of anticheat alone. while that does play a part. The game was built around windows, including their in house anticheat. To actually support a new OS, it includes things like uptraining staff, writing knowledge base articles, additional qa for patches and updates. All of which takes resources and linux just does not have a playerbase that would financially support those resources. If they didnt dedicate them to supporting marathon, which was a ground up build, it is unlikely to see them dump those resources into D2 on Linux.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon