People have got it by losing , playing like a sweaty trials player , by adding wagers but how many runs ?
I've done so many of them , its getting annoying tbh . I have the yellow and warmind one already by completing praxic blade payouts so i guess i am making progress but the red crystal just does not drop man ...
English
#destiny2
-
1 ReplyI've done 3 runs. Not got it yet.
-
Haven't bothered
-
Took me 20 .
-
Took 20-30. Can't sweat not getting it, just do some invasions here and there, eventually it'll drop for you.
-
Edited by megatron1984: 10/1/2026 1:20:30 AM30-40 ish runs
-
3 RepliesI got it after around 20-30 runs but truthfully I just enjoyed invading. I didn’t do that vehicle use nonsense either, or heavy really, unless the other team was being scummy. I remember having full-blown Praxic fights with other Guardians and it was genuinely cinematic. I kinda miss it honestly.
-
I can’t recall exactly but think it was around 20, it dropped after a loss.
-
Got it after about 20 invasions. It's random..
-