JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/30/2026 5:48:01 AM
11

Ya'll Get Any of Those Red Crystal?

Just asking, and I apologize if the question is stupid but is there like a specific thing I need to do or perform to increase the chances for the red crystal to drop?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • And end up turning at the bar being evil and flicking nuts at glass bottles after being mean spirited to your sister and maiming your boss just like Kara did in season one of Supergirl by paying homage to that bar scene in Superman three

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • When I actually tried during invasions I got nothing. When I stopped caring and just died it dropped. After like 30+

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • It drops, on one account, it dropped on my first run, then my third on another, but I've seen people post ridiculous numbers like 50+ runs and no drop...

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Took me about 70 or so. Happens.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • No, just run in and do your best. Afterwards pray the chest drops the red crystal.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Like others have said, RNG on invasions. I got it after 30, I think. I had a fun time doing it, and continued to play it after I got the crystal. Win or loss- doesn’t matter. But I enjoyed messing people up with Malfeasance.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • "Dark Matter Crystal: Red Red drops from the Invasion mode of the Lawless Frontier activity, and it works as an RNG reward tied to that activity, and not a guaranteed quest completion. To unlock it, you will need to play Invasion and use at least one Deathmark during your run. (No, you don’t need multiple Deathmarks for this)"

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Took me about 20 invasions. Dropped after a loss.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Wager the max amount of Deathmarks every time in order to maximize item drops

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • Idk man , did like 50 runs or even more and nothing

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Its RNG.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon