JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/29/2026 8:29:01 PM
1

Permanent Ban For Lawless Orders

Hello long time destiny supporter I’m reaching out onto the forms to see if there’s any express on looking at my ticket. I must’ve been in a lobby with a cheater as I have no idea what I’ve done to be banned. My ticket number is #482017 I understand there’s no help within the forms but hopefully someone sees the message. I’ve been playing destiny since I was 12 and I enjoy the grind I would never breach or cheat on a video game.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, the forum is unable to assist with a ban appeal, no one here can look into a ticket or expedite a response. Please be aware that as per the terms on the appeal page ( https://safety.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/42349301189524-Contact-Form-Appeal-Ban-or-Restriction ) a response may not be given after a review. A response will only come if Bungie intend to overturn the ban or require further information. The information usually provided is that the above will typically happen within 4-6 weeks of making an appeal, if no action is taken then it can be assumed the ban is being upheld.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon