JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/29/2026 1:45:05 PM
1

Didnt receive year of prophecy reward pass

Logged in middle of June coz I was told I'd get the reward pass and didn't get it but assumed they would be given out later but I never got it (on xbox if that makes a difference)
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thank you for reaching out. As a first step, we recommend you try [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049196071-Accessing-and-Restoring-Licenses-to-Destiny-Content]restoring your licenses[/url], if you haven't done so already. Following that, if issues in accessing your content persist, please reach out to us via [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001249571]this contact form[/url] so we can investigate the situation.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon