JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/29/2026 11:00:46 AM
1

Unlinking Xbox Destiny 2 Account

Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my xbox destiny account from my bungie account? I basically had D1 attached to my xbox as that was my primary console back then since D2 I've used Ps5 and steam but I now use xbox but when trying to link my xbox account to my ps5 linke destiny account it won't let me, I couldnt figure out how to unlink my old Xbox destiny account as it won't let me so Im not sure what to do. To clarify I want to use my ps5 and steam guardians on my xbox.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You can't anymore, Bungie removed the ability to unlink platform accounts from a Bungie profile back in 2025. Once its linked - its permanently linked. Bungie are not offering any exceptions to the rule and will not unlink the account on your behalf.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon