Ive started to notice a lot of complaints and even now myself cannot load into the destiny 1 tower because it gets a beaver error code. I recently wanted to get my girlfriend into destiny 2 but wanted to start her on destiny 1 and after going to the tower I spent the next 15 minutes troubleshooting on my xbox series x to try and fix it for her. I changed my nat type and I even reset my router and xbox. But I started scrolling Twitter and realized no matter what people did they still got the error code. I understand destiny 1 isn't bungies main priority but the main social hub being inaccessible especially for new characters really sucks.
-
Hi there, Thanks for reaching out! Please see our guide below for steps to resolve the BEAVER error: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049195651-Error-Code-BEAVER If the issue persists, we recommend you also refer to our Network Troubleshooting Guide to explore potential solutions to your problem: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049496531-Network-Troubleshooting-Guide If you're still having trouble after consulting the guide above, please follow our Advanced Troubleshooting Connection Guide and make sure you have the proper ports open: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049496751-Advanced-Troubleshooting-UPnP-Port-Forwarding-and-NAT-Types If you're still experiencing the issue after trying this out, unfortunately, the only remaining option is to contact your internet service provider for further troubleshooting.