JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/29/2026 5:46:09 AM
3

I miss Khepris Horn

🥀
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Guys i think he might miss Khepris horn

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Closest I can get is Hoarfrost+Horn. If Shieldburst wasn't absolute dogwater, then Keprhis would actually be viable.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    5 Replies
    • Edited by eliteg: 10/1/2026 12:18:37 AM
      2
      eliteg
      eliteg

      moar engrims / m17nerf - old

      You've been keep'n going for a quite a while... I thought it was a funny act... now I'm slightly worried you go around in real-life (IRL) talking about it to your co-workers.. to the bar-tender anybody that will listen... its time... let it go... and join us.. the Warlocks.. we have basically just Ophidian (you can just play any subclass you want)... but some might say transversive.. and other gimmicky stuff but they lie.. 😆 Oh I just noticed I thought its for PVP.. it may not be..

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      7 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon