JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/28/2026 10:34:43 PM
1

Destiny 2 crosssave

So basically I'm trying to enable cross play so i can use my Xbox guardians on my steam account. I'm signed into the correct account and im linking the correct account. but when i sign into destiny 2 on steam after i linked my bungie account, my guardians weren't there. I recently bought silver on my Xbox account could that be the reason my guardian isn't being transferred?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you very much for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Cross Save feature. Reviewing your account, it appears that you may not have the feature set-up correctly, and your Xbox seems to be omitted. To further assist you with this feature and further troubleshooting and steps, we encourage you to check out our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049498031-Destiny-2-Cross-Save-Guide]Cross-Save Guide[/url].

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon