JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
9/28/2026 9:00:02 PM
3

Looking for new clan

Hi, I'm looking for a new clan that's LGBTQ+ friendly. I've been on and off the game for a while, but would love to get back to raiding and doing dungeons again. I am very anxious as well, so please don't take offense if I join and it takes me a while to open up.
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Heya! My clan is a rather small community but we are very LGBTQIA+ friendly as I'm a part of the community and my co-founder is an avid ally. We are all very friendly and no pressure on joining events until you are ready! I have social anxiety myself so I know how it feels. Feel free to check out the discord and absolutely no pressure in joining the clan if you don't feel like you'd fit! https://discord.gg/uueyntHPF We love to have fun in the game and try to run multiple raids in a week and dungeons whenever people need to do them or just because 😊 if you have any questions for me I'd be happy to answer 🌻 See ya starside!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE Reviving this clan from 2022 We are a relatively smaller clan/family with helpful, patient and supportive members and welcome players of all experience levels! We are very laid back and try to keep a fun environment for everyone! We have a discord server. We main PVE content but eventually we want to get both PVP and PVE members to become a more well-rounded clan! Our goal is to maintain a family-like vibe and have all members connected on a personal level. In our family, NO ONE is a NUMBER. No one is treated differently regardless of skill, level, experience, or whatever else. Overall, have fun! We do weekly/weekend raids and dungeons Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kKyp6cqzk Clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5087860

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You’re welcome to join our discord/clan. Most of us play on PS but we also use discord chat when needed for cross play. We are mostly eastern US but have members across multiple time zones. Most active time for the group would be 8pm -12pm est, although we have people on outside of that range as well. We’re just looking to add guardians that are going to be active in discord and in game. Discord: https://discord.gg/7YvXCE7n9K Clan Page: www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/5069624

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon