Im new to Destiny 2, sort of, love the crucible but want to expand into the story and lore, I have every expansion and etc. want to do dungeons, raids or whatever is it.
English
#Clans
-
[MATRIX] is back! https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/3140897 Join on link
-
You’re welcome to join our discord/clan. Most of us play on PS but we also use discord chat when needed for cross play. We are mostly eastern US but have members across multiple time zones. We like to be serious when needed but most of the time we just enjoy having fun in this game we love. Discord: https://discord.gg/7YvXCE7n9K Clan Page: www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/5069624
-
Hello Guardian! We are a dedicated, friendly, helpful, fun and chill Clan who have veteran members since D1 like myself. Our Clan members are mainly from the Eastern and Central Time. We try our best to help with anything you need whether it's Raids, Dungeons, Missions or Quests. We accept all players regardless of platform and if you're a new, old or a returning player. We do have Discord but it's optional. If you have any questions or want to join us feel free to message me, I'll respond when I can. I hope to see you around Guardian.
-
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE Reviving my clan We are a relatively smaller clan/family with helpful, patient and supportive members and welcome players of all experience levels! We are very laid back and try to keep a fun environment for everyone! We have a discord server. We main PVE content but eventually we want to get both PVP and PVE members to become a more well-rounded clan! Our goal is to maintain a family-like vibe and have all members connected on a personal level. In our family, NO ONE is a NUMBER. No one is treated differently regardless of skill, level, experience, or whatever else. Overall, have fun! We are mainly US based but have some UK guardians. We are a 21+ server/clan. Discord is a must since we communicate on there mostly. We do weekly/weekend raids and dungeons Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kKyp6cqzk Clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5087860
-
Hey I have a clan I'm trying to grow. Still pretty small but have 2 people that can help you with quests, missions, all the dungeons, a raid or two and will try their best to help you with whatever else you would like to do. We do have a discord but you don't have to join if you don't want to it's completely optional. If you would like to join or have any questions feel free to ask!
-
Hi there - What timezone are you in? I think you may be a good fit for our team.