Story and characters.
I’ve recently heard that features such as campaigns and raids are being restored. So, I played the game for a little while. There are certainly some problematic areas, and I’m writing this in the hope that these issues will be highlighted and rectified.
Firstly, please do create the story and characters based on common sense. If that’s too difficult, please collaborate with novelists or publishers, as you did in the past, to develop the story and characters. One aspect that annoyed me whilst playing the game was the pervasive political correctness, which really irked me.
If one is born of a man and a woman, one should be grateful and regard it as a great love. Why are you rationalising and glorifying same--blam!- acts—which involve impure and wrongful -blam!- behaviour—as if they were natural and right? This is completely wrong. It is twisted. Such behaviour is no different from that of child -blam!- offenders.
When restoring the game’s storyline, please do not include such elements.
-
A Dangerous SavOMG can’t believe I made it far - old
Have you considered not coming back to play the game? Because honestly, we don’t want you to -
Consenting adults = none of your business. Comparing consenting adults to child abuse = stupid. Wanting fictional stories to adhere to your narrow view of the world = no thanks.
-
This was an extremely ...ummm, lets go with Bold post to make. I will just say, The game's storyline is not being re-written in anyway.
-
Not being rude, but the game does not revolve around one single customer. No game developer will make changes just because one customer out of possible millions isn't happy.