JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/28/2026 5:32:43 AM
0

please fix this or resort it back the way it was

I hate how warlocks put down a healing rift now TAKE OUT THE SKIP the pre SKIP you do before you put down a healing circle it's not fun, IT SUCKS, RESORT MY ANIMATION BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS AND ALSO there is a bug when trying to launch into the tower the game is having a hard time doing that. I use to be able to move my void buddy around as well and now I can't do that and that's not fair because other classes get to do everything else...
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon