JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/28/2026 3:19:38 AM
1

Xur Xenology Quest Bug

I completed a Xenology Xur quest just now and went back to Xur to turn it in for the Exotic Cipher. When I interact with Xur, there’s no option or dialogue to submit the quest. I got this quest from him last week. I finally just finished it. I have not done any other Xenology quests in years. This is not an old quest item. I tried going to Xur in the tower and in Eternity. Neither Xur’s have the dialogue/option to turn the quest in. Is anyone else having issues with this?
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon