JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/27/2026 10:56:30 PM
1

Unlinking steam account.

Accidentally linked my Steam account to the wrong Bungie account — need help fixing Cross-Save! Today I created a Bungie account to set up Cross-Save and link my Xbox account (where all my Destiny 2 characters and loot are) to my PC. I couldn't remember which of my two Bungie accounts had my main progression, so I linked my Steam account to the first one. I didn't see any clear warning, assuming I could easily unlink it later if it was the wrong one. Once I logged in, I realized my progression was on my other Xbox account instead. When I went to settings to fix it, I saw that account linking is permanent. Is there any way to fix this, contact support, or unlink Steam so I can get my Xbox characters onto PC? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! ( And yes I just found out about all the strict rules.)
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon