Not sure if anyone can help but I stopped playing D2 for 10 year and have been seeing what’s been going on so I wanna hop back in. But I’m having an issue we’re in trying to deactivate cross save from my plantation to my Xbox. Only issue is I’ve been suspended on PS and can’t get my original character for my Xbox. Anyone think they can help me out?
English
#Help
-
Edited by EckyThump: 9/27/2026 9:41:06 PMHey there. Unfortunately when a platform account gets banned, it can no longer be authenticated and so cross-save can't be cancelled. [quote]Banned accounts are ineligible to participate in Cross Save or alter already active Cross Save setups.[/quote] https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049498031-Destiny-2-Cross-Save-Guide In addition, characters are permanently bound to the account on which they were created, your characters originate from PSN and are being shared to XBox through cross-save. Cancelling cross-save would simply make the characters PSN-only, they'd be only accessible on the banned account. There is no way to have them be a part of the XBox itself. The only choices really are to continue using XBox to play those characters through cross-save, or start fresh on a new PSN account.