JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/27/2026 5:03:53 PM
1

De-linking accounts

Allow people to de-link old accounts, I understand that theft can happen but that's why passwords and other "info" requirements exist, I haven't played destiny 2 in over 2 years and now my old steam account that I deleted is permanently attached to this account. I'm not the only one as well there are many people who are unable to use their current accounts because they weren't active after the final shape finished and now I want to get back into destiny because they are unvaulting old content. Thank you

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there[url=https://tuxydoh.com/images/hi.gif],[/url] Even if Bungie allowed unlinking, you would still have to sign into the account to remove it. Deleted accounts at the platform level cannot be authenticated so wouldnt be able to be removed.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon