JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/27/2026 8:58:03 AM
1

NEED HELP, IRON BANNER AND PVP MATCHES.

Hi there, I need help. I been playing IB and PVP matches. However, today there seems to be an issue. While waiting in space for sometime. I will end up receiving a message stating that I got out of the PVP match and had to be bar from game for 15mins. However, I wasn't even in the game at all. In addition, there are several occasions whereby I just got into the game i.e. a PVP match. I got kick out of the game again. For that reason, I was bar again. Pls help and advise. Tks.
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. It sounds like you've been experiencing some network issues, which in turn led to the temporary restrictions. These network issues be caused by problems affecting your specific network hardware, packet loss, or greater issues affecting your ISP which are being passed on to you. To that point, we recommend consulting our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049496531-Network-Troubleshooting-Guide]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url] to explore potential solutions. If that doesn't help, the next step would be checking our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024092-Optimizing-Connections-Improving-Latency-and-Packet-Loss]Optimizing Connections[/url] page. Following that, if issues still persist, we would recommend reaching out to your ISP for more hands-on assistance in troubleshooting your network setup.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon