JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp3: 9/27/2026 2:12:44 PM
1

Transferring stuff across Steam accounts

So I have built up my guardians to a pretty respectable level on my dads steam account for about 6 years on and off, and I also spent a bunch of money on DLC's and whatnot. and now that I've created my own steam account, I was wondering if there was any way to transfer my guardians from my dads account to my new one? I'm guessing I'd have to purchase the DLC's again though. Thank you for any help! ❤ [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to the #Help forum where you can find answers and troubleshoot any Destiny in-game/bungie.net/companion app issues, courtesy of other helpful players and Mentors. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon