JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by HairyBizRat: 9/26/2026 11:11:02 PM
0

The error code: ErrorCannotAuthorize (I'm trying to disable CrossSave)

Hi I am trying to play on Steam but realized i have my old Steam account linked (i used to play on Xbox) so now i want to unlink it to link my current Steam account. I understand i have to disable Cross-Save first and then can unlink and relink my correct account. But when i disable cross-save it asks me to authenticate my current accounts, so i do this for PS no problem but when i try it for Steam i keep getting "The error code: ErrorCannotAuthorize" I've tried on my Pc on my home network, i've tried on my phone from the celluar network (just to rule out a device or network issue on my end) What can i do here?.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon