JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/26/2026 10:08:50 PM
1

I am unable to acquire the echo of reprisal for any of my void subclasses

I don't know why but I am unable to get the echo of reprisal, a while back I purchased it and did the mediation but did not get it and now it is just grayed out in the fragment buy menu and just says "this ability can be unlocked at Ikora in the bazaar" but I am unable to get it no matter what I try
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Please double-check that you've completed the "Learning Light" quest-line. If you're still unable to claim Echo of Reprisal, could you please capture a video highlighting issue and upload it to YouTube, then send us the link? We'll be glad to pass it along to the developers for investigation.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon