JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/26/2026 7:32:10 PM
1

Voting with your wallet also means rewarding good behavior.

I haven’t been happy with the direction this studio has been taking the game since post-TWQ. After that the only aspects in enjoyed was Pantheon & sub-class 3.0. During that time I constantly rallied people to voice their opinions on the situation, make sure the studio hears you, and don’t buy their products if you’re unsatisfied. The old “vote with your wallet” posts. Well, it took us years of barking. But the studio has finally come up to the point of going under and has come around to the idea that they should start making games that their players/fans want to play. I know we only got a statement and video follow-up. I know there’s a lot of fence that needs to be mended before trust can even have a chance of developing. I know most of us have that feeling that we’ve been told these same promises over & over again only to be lied to. With Marathon’s reception I don’t imagine Bungie has another chance left after this one. It’s a completely new management/leadership team. If you want Bungie to succeed and for a future in Destiny, I’m sayin’ support their good behavior. That doesn’t mean buying something you have no interest in playing. But go spend some money in EV. Buy an expansion you don’t already own in D2 or buy D1. It doesn’t have to be much. Drop a ten spot in silver if it’s all you got. They’ll appreciate it right now, I assure you. If they stop going the direction you think is best, stop your support. Voice your feedback. Hold them accountable. Make them own responsibility for their past. Demand customer service from a company you frequent. But, support them when they DO provide customer service. Give them praise when they deserve praise.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • We've heard it all before though, & they've rug pulled several times & lied many many more, they've also over promised & under delivered consistently. Sony also cut things all the time, like kojima, & if they'll burn him they'll potentially burn bungie one last time. Bringing back old campaigns and raids is only for a select amount of players who've never played it, & raiders who are maybe bored. It's not gonna move the needle. Watch how it progresses, sure, but you're telling people to throw money at the screen on the strength of a badly written scripted vidoc by 2 guys desperate to keep their jobs. The advice should be watch this space, not give them money.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon