JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/25/2026 7:09:09 PM
2

Where the characters

I have a problem: I'm doing the "Beyond the Light" mission. I finished the mission and was supposed to see the Exo Stranger, but the issue is that she isn't there. I thought it was a bug and restarted the game, but she still wasn't there. So, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but she's still missing. What should I do?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out to us. We understand the Exo Stranger isn't appearing where expected. If you fast-travel to Charon's Crossing, and then run back to the Beyond area, does she then appear?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Hey there, look for a Monument of Triumph icon in the area, it's orange. This can block certain parts of the Beyond Light quest - you need to speak to the NPC here and then reload the area, and you should be able to continue.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon