JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
9/24/2026 1:50:10 AM
2

Anyone remember the “Infinity Blade” iOS game series?

Not a day goes by that I wish the company who owns league of legends would put it out again but on actual consoles and possibly steam. I know it would do well, it was amongst the best iOS gaming apps of all time with actual lore and satisfying combat!
English
#Offtopic

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Always. Though it was by CHAIR which was under Epic Games (hence the Fortnite event collab) and honestly I don’t think a non touchpad version would be as good. I wish they’d just put it back on the store.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • It was alright, yeah. I don’t think it’d do as well on consoles, though. It got some leeway for being a mobile game. If it were on consoles, it would likely get a decent amount of hate for not being able to move around and junk. I’d still buy it, myself, but many casual gamers would likely be put off by it.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon