JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/23/2026 11:11:45 AM
3

Request for Help: Repeated Network Disconnects Only in PvP

Hello, I understand that this issue is being identified as a network problem. However, my home Wi-Fi connection is working normally, and I have no issues playing PvE content in-game. The network disconnect only occurs when I enter the Crucible PvP. Every time this happens, I am unable to complete the match and repeatedly receive penalties for leaving the game without authorization. I have been playing this game for several years, and I have never experienced a situation where network disconnections occur exclusively in PvP matches. Since PvP is the content I enjoy the most, being unable to even complete matchmaking has made the game extremely difficult to enjoy. Please let me know what I can do to resolve this issue. I would appreciate any troubleshooting steps or assistance you can provide, especially if there is a way to determine why the connection is failing specifically during Crucible PvP matches. Thank you for your help.
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I am using a wired connection from my router to my computer. I have been playing this game with the same ISP for the past several years, and I have never experienced a situation where my connection or ping issues occurred only in PVP. PVE works perfectly fine, and I have no problems accessing or using other online platforms. The problem occurs exclusively when matchmaking for Destiny 2 PVP, which eventually causes me to disconnect from the game. After being disconnected, I receive the error code “BEAVER.” I have already tried everything I can think of on my end: 1. Unplugging and reconnecting the Ethernet cable connected to my router. 2. Restarting the router. 3. Disconnecting and reconnecting my computer’s network connection. 4. Verifying the integrity of the game files. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps I can do on my own, but I no longer know what else I can try. Could you please help me identify what is causing this issue and advise me on how I can resolve it?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. Network issues can be caused by problems affecting your specific network hardware, packet loss, or greater issues affecting your ISP which are being passed on to you. To address such issues, we recommend consulting our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049496531-Network-Troubleshooting-Guide]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url] to explore potential solutions. If that doesn't help, the next step would be checking our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024092-Optimizing-Connections-Improving-Latency-and-Packet-Loss]Optimizing Connections[/url] page. Following that, if issues still persist, we would recommend reaching out to your ISP for more hands-on assistance in troubleshooting your network setup.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • what are your network stats? What tests have you done?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon