JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/23/2026 12:23:39 AM
1

Cross Save issues

I have multiple accounts linked together. I'm trying to enable cross save on my steam account, but it's requiring me to authenticate my Epic Games account. Sadly, I lost the login for my Epic Games account, and I have reason to believe that the email it was made with is a dead email. Is there any way to deal with this?
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You will need to work with Epic support to regain access to it. If Epic can't or won't give you access to the account, then you are stuck with cross-save disabled. Bungie will not intervene and unlink it nor will they activate cross-save.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon