JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by TRON VADER: 9/20/2026 12:29:26 PM
3

Level 301, blue armor, best new PVP ever!

True, many talk about cheaters in the game, mostly about PVP. But is used to be a small number of players. I finally realized after all the effort and hard work I put in to get good armor and weapons I am wasting my life away since I can't compete against cheaters unless I cheat too. Today a player with blue armor and 301 level had most kills at 40 and with unlimited special ammo and aim bot, made me finally realize I am wasting my time and life away playing this game due to all the cheating. Not to mention lag due to p2p style game and many many other glitches. Player was reported of course but it was an eye opener for sure. It was a great run. Six years, thousands of hours and dollars. Time to clear the vault and play less to have a happier life, play on guardians! But at your own risk!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • It always has been the same, already for 12 years. The same players with a "Destiny peer-2-peer superconnection with loads of lag compensation" keep doing good, even when they play with green armor.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Make a new character same class as you have higher lvl armor. Transfer and play throught into and missions everything will drop at that light level be it white, green, blue. Its not cheating or hacking 🤡

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    • 0
      How can you tell if someone is cheating?

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      3 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon