JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/17/2026 11:05:34 PM
1

Crucible Suspension?

Hi all. I got home from work and started playing basic Crucible. I played four or five games but as I was queued for the next game I got a suspension notice. I make it a rule to stay in games even when my team is losing badly or even if we only have two or three guys (I like the challenge). Is there something going on with the servers or matchmaking?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you very much for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about your recent suspension. While we do not handle any sanctions on your account through the forums, we encourage you to review our [url=https://safety.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/42349301189524-Contact-Form-Appeal-Ban-or-Restriction]Appeal Ban or Restriction Contact Form[/url] for more information on what can lead to sanctions and where to go to further dispute any actions taken on your account.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon