JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/14/2026 3:11:44 PM
15

A Real One In The Wild

Ran into a long time forumer in the Tower the other day! He immediately recognized me and we chatted for a hot minute about D2 and state of the game and it's future. Very pleasant surprise and cordial interaction, given that we repeatedly disagreed over the state of the game in the past on here! Only regret is we didn't stack to run anything. He must've went AFK and I had grinding to do! Lesson learned- if you run into a fellow, long time forumer, stack up and run something! Disagreements about the game aren't an excuse to not have some fun together and achieve something!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • 2
    eliteg
    eliteg

    moar engrims / m17nerf - old

    Hey noticed this (I think I'm the one you were talkin about) Yep was doin dishes in the background checking if you were replying, lol I don't recall us disagreeing about anything... but anyway forum/online crap is just crap.. was just cool to see someone from forum (that I recalled) in the Tower.. was just busy and letting my avatar hold my spot till I could get back... ...I guess the "rumor" of a drop we discussed was bigger than we thought... ...hope its good

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    9 Replies
    • Edited by NotCreative123: 9/15/2026 8:11:54 PM
      The few Forum people I've recognized in the game are cool, and I still play with some of them And there is practically 0 risk of me matching the Forum ppl who I really disagree with, because I am 99% positive they don't even play the game.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Only once have I had this experience.. we epic !.. old D1 friends.. Saw 1 in the tower, ask if it was him.. and we ended up running strikes for 2 hours just like old times.. who go the most kills while smashing through the strike together fast as possiable.. what a great time

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • I’ve met a few of my fans in the wild :)

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      7 Replies
      • Edited by Apollo_XIX: 9/14/2026 5:41:05 PM
        Not too many on here I'd willingly associate with I did run into the Khepri's Horn guy one time in some Crucible 6s and that was a hoot. He was running Navigator so my Cyrtarachne build got to piggyback off all the anchors RiP Khepri 🥀

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        5 Replies
        • Edited by THEREALLONEWOLFx: 9/15/2026 2:21:57 PM
          I one time (No Joke). Ran an entire D1 Raid Kings Fall with BYF. aka Lore Daddy. Had no idea it was him. I love Destiny lore, learned it all from watching him. We talked about the lore of the hive and Oryx orgin story the whole raid. He even friend requested me on PSN. This was back when it was only available to play on Xbox and PS. Later I realized what the Hello Kitty?! That was thee BYF! Great memory.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • I never make a difference and treat everyone the same. In my many, many hours of D1 and D2 I have run into someone famous 100%, without even realizing it 🤣🤣🤣

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • 😎🍻

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • I used to do stuff every now and again with a couple people from here. Good times...

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • I was matchmade into a strike a while back with someone I recognised from here as being a complete 🔧. I went to orbit, waited a couple of minutes then relaunched for a different team.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          13 Replies
          • Edited by A Dangerous Sav: 9/18/2026 4:33:00 AM
            5
            A Dangerous Sav
            A Dangerous Sav

            OMG can’t believe I made it far - old

            Why would I ever willingly want to associate myself with any other forum user?

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            22 Replies
            • Nah

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • I love these interactions! I encourage any and all interaction with folks in here, whether it is a positive experience is completely up to them as I will bring the joy!

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • Yeah I’ve seen some of you forum people before … every now and then

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon