JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/7/2026 8:24:14 AM
4

Exotic class items

Is there a way to track these things? I have like 200+ of these things in my vault and I don’t know if i have duplicates. I’m too lazy to manually check. Is there a tracker of these things in the Triumphs tab? According to Grok there are 64 perk combinations of these things per class! I wish Bungie have provided a checklist of the things I have and the ones I lacked. Oh well, it’s too late now.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Yeah it's pretty rough lmao Would have been nice if they had just set up a system of unlocking perks and then just letting us switch them around within one piece of gear.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [url]https://engram.blue/[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]Is there a way to track these things? I have like 200+ of these things in my vault and I don’t know if i have duplicates. I’m too lazy to manually check. Is there a tracker of these things in the Triumphs tab? According to Grok there are 64 perk combinations of these things per class! I wish Bungie have provided a checklist of the things I have and the ones I lacked. Oh well, it’s too late now.[/quote] You 100% have duplicates lol.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by jhermannITJ: 9/7/2026 8:36:45 AM
    Destiny Item Manager aka DiM [url]https://beta.destinyitemmanager.com/login[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    7 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon