JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by NightWalker763: 6/7/2026 4:37:29 PM
1

Rise of Iron preorder items PlayStation

I recently returned to Destiny and have noticed that I have lost the ability to use my preorder items such as the Iron Gjallarhorn. I have tried restoring my licenses and redownloading the game, but nothing has corrected this. Are there any additional steps I can take?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]I recently returned to Destiny and have noticed that I have lost the ability to use my preorder items such as the Iron Gjallarhorn. I have tried restoring my licenses and redownloading the game, but nothing has corrected this. Are there any additional steps I can take?[/quote]are you playing on playstation on the account that preordered?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon