JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/9/2024 2:58:54 PM
5

Tessellation locks up (bug)

The fusion rifle locks up and won’t fire or reload anymore after loading in a grenade shot / firing a grenade shot. (There’s still ammo left) It happens on and off

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Thank you! I’m having the same issue and thought I was losing it. I love using this gun and I’m bummed I can’t use the best perk of the gun

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Same issue. It happens inconsistently but usually notice it when I charge the shot then stow the weapon. Possibly due to picking up ammo while in this state. On Xbox series X. ✌️

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Same thing happened to me just once while doing the catalyst in shuro chi.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Edited by Andy: 10/10/2024 4:16:30 PM
      Can confirm I have had this happen. It seems to be triggered by consuming your grenade then holstering the gun and then taking it out after your grenade has recharged.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Hi there, thank you for your report. Would you be able to provide a video of this issue occurring? Uploading to a public video hosting site like YouTube works best. Thanks!

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      6 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon