JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by cretiv2u: 9/4/2023 11:38:58 AM
1

Dead Messenger pattern locked out

On my initial run for the Dead Messenger this week. I completed the event (boss kill), and the fireteam leader booted me from the session prior to reaching the terminal in Vox Obscura on Legend. I have done runs later this week, and I have unlocked additional parts for this pattern. However, the Dead Messenger pattern still has not dropped. I am concerned that the game is counting my boss kills, but the game still won’t make the pattern available to me for crafting. Activity Completions https://www.bungie.net/7/en/User/GameHistory/2/4611686018428528440?bgn=cretiv2u Dead Messenger Pattern Lock https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Triumphs/2/4611686018428528440/2305843009263384661/2642502414/3442838224/3289524180/3041083254?sort=Default

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon