JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by The Autistic One: 8/21/2023 6:08:49 AM
1

Bungie, I thought you fixed this....

Why am I losing glory when my teammates quit and leave me in a 2v3 or 1v3? It's making this god awful comp experience even worse when the matches are tilted against us (80+% chance of losing according to DestinyTracker) and we lose teammates. I thought we were supposed to have rank protection when someone drops. Fix this please.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon