JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
1/1/2022 6:10:36 PM
1

BattleEye Crashed my PC

I'm assuming it was a fluke but, immediately after launching D2, I had a full hard crash blue screen saying something about a kernel-level something error. Restarted the game with no issues. I don't know what goes into an anti-cheat but there may be something wrong.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I have not had a pc crash, but I have had the game crash. Reason… 🤷🏻‍♀️ But as many updates as a pc has on a weekly basis, I find that as long as I am on top of the updates, I have not had any issues. The culprit has been my motherboard per being the most common aspect needing an update when I was having the issues…. But that is either coincidence or the answer with no solid proof of a solution.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon