JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/24/2019 4:13:49 AM
0

Verify Integrity of Game Files Steam error

Hi all, I am having issues with Destiny 2. I keep getting "verify integrity of game files" and after going through the process to verify, I get the same exact message after about 15-20min of gameplay. I have been looking for a solution online and haven't found anything to fix it. Here is a list of things I did: 1) Verified Files 2) Reinstalled steam 3) Reinstalled Destiny 4) cleared steam download cache 5) looked for steam_appid but didn't find it (some suggested to delete it) What am I missing? Would love to hear other takes on this matter because I have heard others having the same problem. Thanks

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon